Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Maternity Pictures




I was thinking that I wanted to get maternity pictures taken this pregnancy just in case it was going to be my last. But honestly, I probably wouldn't have gotten them done because I didn't know anyone who shot maternity pictures and I didn't want any random person that I didn't know to take the pictures. So, I was so excited when Vanessa called me up and asked if I wouldn't mind letting her practice. She's just recently taken up photography and I believe this was her first maternity photo shoot. She did a great job. I'm so happy I actually got them done because this will be the last time I'm pregnant, and I wouldn't have done it had she not asked me. These were taken 3 weeks before I delivered Ella Rose.

2 comments:

jolley time said...

WOw!! Your Pics Look Amazing. Vanessa did a wonderful Job. I hope you guys are doing good I haven't gotten to see Ella yet but in all the pictures she looks like a cutie

PeavoyMom said...

What a darling baby you have (baby Jesus pink style). These pictures are beautiful. Vanessa did a good job.