Tuesday, June 16, 2009





Well, I was impatient. I went ahead and schedualed an earlier appointment. My insurance wasn't going to cover me being impatient (as they shouldn't), so we just paid full price. It wasn't horribly expensive anyway, and I got like 15 pictures, and a whole DVD with 20 mins of my baby moving around. So it was a good deal. And now Arya can tell everyone she is getting a baby sister and she doesn't have to listen to me telling her it might be a brother. She never believed me anyway, she would just say "no mom, it is a sister". Jonathan told me the whole time that I was having another little girl. I guess I should just listen to him, because so far he has gotten it right all three pregnancies.

5 comments:

Robert and Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robert and Melanie said...

Congratulations guys! Another girl will be so much fun. We are so happy for you. :)

severts6 said...

Wow!! I bet Arya is in heaven. She is going to be playing Mommy and Dress-Up all day long. She probably already does with Landon! Congrat to all.

stumpfamily said...

Congrats I am so happy for you!!!!

nichole said...

Congratulations!