Thursday, May 14, 2009

Baby Video

I know this doesn't look like much, but its so amazing
how much they can see. I'm only 13 weeks pregnant,
so its awesome to see such a young baby moving its
arms around. You can see the baby has its little fists
clutched. The Dr. kept trying to get a good picture of
its face, but it kept waving its arms in front of the face.
We'll have another picture of the baby on July 8th when
I'm 21 weeks (which is when I'll find out if its a boy or girl).
Yes, its depressing that I have to wait that long.. I insisted
on finding out at week 18, but they wouldn't listen to me :(

4 comments:

nichole said...

Congratulations! I didn't know you were pregnant. I am so happy for you. Hope all is well with you and your family. Tell them hello for me.

Nichole Yoakum

Thomas said...

Thank you!

jolley time said...

I'm glad to know that your baby is doing good! You look great I love your hair.

Thomas said...

Thank you!! I'm so ready to start excercising again though :) Are you still doing the classes at the church? Or do you know when that gym is opening?